Newbie Here...question

Hi, I'm new to this sim and had a quick question about expanding and purchasing content. I've downloaded the free content from Steam and everything runs fine, my G29 wheel etc...

If I decide to expand, is it as simple as going to the raceroom website store (https://game.raceroom.com/store/) signing up, and purchase anything I want? For example, right now I'm only interested in the USA Track Pack and the GTR3 cars.

Thanks!

I looked at that. all I got was a bunch of confusion conversations about how companies make money and things should be discounted etc... I guess I'll just go to the link I found and sign up there. Hopefully it will download automatically.

Don't look at it, read it. Ignore the discussion. Half of it is people's own opinions on the pros and cons of R3E's sales model, which was never the intention of the thread. As Kenny says, the important part is the original post which is a guide, providing all the information and the links you need in order to get the most out of the system... the "most bang for your buck", as it were. It's literally a step-by-step guide on the process, very easy to follow.

If you don't want to read it, the summary covers the absolute basics:
So to summarise:
  • You can access the store from within R3E or via web browser here.
  • Add content to your cart to see it's cost in vRP, and to see any discounts that apply.
  • Go to this site and purchase vRP in order to save money when buying content.
  • Buying packs works out cheaper than buying it's content individually.

Yeah, I'm just considering them in the future if they become real cheap. I've got so many tracks and cars in rFactor 2 to keep me busy for a long time. I also have ACC, Dirt Rally 2.0, and WRC 8. Thank you!

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 91 19.2%
  • €151-500

Votes: 125 26.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 81 17.1%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 10.1%
  • €3001-5000