F1 2010 Newbie Can You Help !!!

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Ive just bought the game i had a little go on carrer mode yesterday on the ps3 with the controller, can anyone suggest how to start career mode with which team and driving aids etc etc as i wont to try and bring the best out of me on this game as waited so long....
cheers

pick a 7 year career mode..
as for the driving aids, im not sure what are your preferences..
if you are able to drive without any assists.. then brilliant..
but i would suggest, you do a custom gp and give it a try with and without aids.. and see how you fair.. after that you should able to make ur decision..
i would suggest you play with legend ai.. its more challenging and realistic..

F1 2010 is why im here

& F1 2010 is one of the few console games to really push me hard to win . im finding the legend Ai to be quite a task :O

i know its realistic to be in the second half of the feild with the Torro Rosso , but my ego seems to be quite bothered by it

Definitely start with the seven year career and choose the ai depending on your level. As has been suggested try out a few GP with different levels to see where your ability puts you. I would definitely suggest not using the aids, it's far more realistic, a greater sense of achievement and so much more fun when you get used to it. It's also much faster, especially manual gears but just allow yourself some good practice time to come to terms with how it feels.
You might also want to check out the Time Trial competition thread a thats a lot of fun :) Good luck and enjoy it!!

Yeah Howie get yourself onto the time trial comp. Really good for pushing yourself and developing your technique. Friendly bunch competing too. (Although i secretly hate them all coz they are faster than me). ;D

*lol* Don't worry devil.. I have a feeling you will not be behind us for long ;) Any more long stints planned before deadline?

Yeah im hoping that the weekend will bring good things! Hopefully I will be much fresher/sharper than after a day in the office!!
I moved from average to fast (with tweaks) setup last night and was actually able to keep it on the track, so im thinking maybe a couple thousand laps plus tinkering and I may get into the 11's. :D

Same here... I really would like to get at least one more good session under my belt before Mondays deadline.. and for me a good session is a couple of hours or so as with the wife, daughter(s), grandkids and dogs any longer than that is difficult to manage.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back