Team ORSM

Quick question relating to the inside of the cars. We've seen plenty of outside shots and a few incar shots of the FG, for the FG it looks based on the old triple 8 FG with the small motec dash.

For the VE will the it be based on the Walkinshaw / HRT VE as what the current VZ model is?

NICE BUT THEY HANDLE LIKE BOATS N NOT TOURING CARS I LOVE THE SOUND LOOK OF THE CARS BUT MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THEY HANDLE LIKE A BOAT. I JUST WISH THERE WILL BE A DAY WHEN WE GET JUST ONE GAME OR MOD THAT HAS OUR GREAT TOURING CARS SORTED KOZ EVEN THE FVR VERSION IS SLACK I DONT MIND WAITTING BUT I HATE WAITTING FOR RUSHED JOBS AND ALSO CARS THAT FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE NO TURN IN THEM EAZYW IIIIIIIIAN SAT IS TOUING CARS R SERIES THAwHERE CARS WILL MAKE CONTACT AND NOT ROLL OVER AND SO ON ALSO WHEN U TURN THE CAR IN TWO A CORNER THE CAR IS MENT TO WORK N NOT FIGHT THE DAM THING FOR UNDERSTEER AS A TOURING CAR MOD IF U CANT CHANGE DIRECTIONS QUICKLY AND MKE IT STICK ON TRACK U INA WRONG MOD PHYSICS MY 2 CENTS WORTH U NEED TO MAKE IT SO THAT U CAN BATTLE IN A WAY THE CARS HAVE SOME GRIP KOZ NO MATTER WHAT SETUP U CHHOSE ON YA CAR WHEEL SETTINGS ON YA PROFILE IT DONT CHANGE MUCH N CARS ARE LIKE BOATS WHEN U NO A TRACK SO WELL N NO EVERY APEX AND U CANT MAKE THE APEX N GET THE CAR TO WORK SOMETHING JUST NOT WRIGHT SAYYING ALL OF THIS U GUYS WILL SORT IT OUT N HOPE ITS SOON AS I MISS DRIVING A V8 S AROUND BATHURST N SRY BUT DO LOVE TH WORK JUST MY @ CENTS WORTH

Makes you smile doesn't it. Yeah you tell us all brockyking. I like the way you tell us all how crap we all are in one big humongous sentence. Sorry dude on behalf of FVR in the ORSM forum, we apologise to you, we never realised how crap we were and will stop wasting our time. We have seen the light in your big sentence and poor spelling that all of us people that try to do something for you for nothing, we've all been wasting our time. Maybe someday someone will come along and will keep you happy. Maybe you could do it yourself and then you could get it right and then release to the world and you could have people like yourself, commend you for your efforts. Go dude - I know we all appreciate it.

@brockyking

Dude, if you don't like the mods don't play them. These guys spend a hell of alot of time making the mods that MOST people actually enjoy.

I for one enjoy both (yes ORSM and FVR you heard me say that) versions of the V8 Supercars. I'm hanging out for the new ORSM one and at the same time waiting to see the developments of the FVR crew as well.

If these guys pull out of finishing the mod and FVR stop making their mods as well we know who to blame.

@ORSM boys (since this the orsm thread :cool: )

I keep playing the V8Factor mod way too much atm. I've finally learnt how to set these beasts up properly and I'm loving it. The 1.3 physics are my favourite yet. They are alot more realistic than the 1.2 version.

dev

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 186 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 188 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 138 7.6%
  • < 5 years