New Video of Upcoming Reiza Formula Car Surfaces

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Automobilista 2017 F1 Car.jpg

The first moving footage of the 2017 specification open wheel race car coming to Automobilista has surfaced courtesy of Niels Heusinkveld, and it looks pretty impressive indeed..

Already confirmed as heading to Reiza Studios Automobilista title in the near future, gamers have yet to see the 2017 spec high downforce machine in anything other than the occasional picture teased by the studio, and now thanks to Reiza physics engineer Niels Heusinkveld we get our first sight of the car driven in anger.

Wheeling round the Hockenheim Grand Prix circuit, part of the 'Legendary Tracks' DLC series, the car looks and sounds incredible out on the track with Heusinkveld behind the wheel.

Automobilista is a PC exclusive racing simulation from Reiza Studios, available to purchase from Steam.

Don't forget to check out the Automobilista sub forum here at RaceDepartment to keep abreast of the latest news and discussions with regards to the simulation. We have a massive mod database where you can check out and download a selection of cars, tracks, skins, apps and other such third party content, plus of course we host some incredible club racing events on a regular weekly basis. If you want to become involved in the action yourself, check out the Automobilista Racing Clubs and Leagues sub forum and sign yourself up to a race today!

Like the look of the new single seater from Reiza? Do you think Automobilista is living up to the early promise? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
View attachment 192087
The first moving footage of the 2017 specification open wheel race car coming to Automobilista has surfaced courtesy of Niels Heusinkveld, and it looks pretty impressive indeed..

Already confirmed as heading to Reiza Studios Automobilista title in the near future, gamers have yet to see the 2017 spec high downforce machine in anything other than the occasional picture teased by the studio, and now thanks to Reiza physics engineer Niels Heusinkveld we get our first sight of the car driven in anger.

Wheeling round the Hockenheim Grand Prix circuit, part of the 'Legendary Tracks' DLC series, the car looks and sounds incredible out on the track with Heusinkveld behind the wheel.

Automobilista is a PC exclusive racing simulation from Reiza Studios, available to purchase from Steam.

Don't forget to check out the Automobilista sub forum here at RaceDepartment to keep abreast of the latest news and discussions with regards to the simulation. We have a massive mod database where you can check out and download a selection of cars, tracks, skins, apps and other such third party content, plus of course we host some incredible club racing events on a regular weekly basis. If you want to become involved in the action yourself, check out the Automobilista Racing Clubs and Leagues sub forum and sign yourself up to a race today!

Like the look of the new single seater from Reiza? Do you think Automobilista is living up to the early promise? Let us know in the comments section below!
Anyone else's checks feel tight like they are sherbet (face checks obviously )

There are two new features in the Formula 2017, the ERS system, that is already present in the Formula Extreme beta version, but is still missing the turbo moddeling that is in development. And all cars that have does features in real life, are going to receive an updated too.

The Formula Extreme car in the Beta-version is more powerful than the AMS-version and sounds and looks like in this video. So i think i already was driving it last week. Both very skittish and i prefer the Formula Reiza (V8) plus all other F1-cars in AMS :D.

I am Brazilian and I really like this game, I am enjoying the great improvements they are bringing to the game lately, great work. Now, a pity the game's engine doesn't allow the developers to put a really basic setup function: pedal range (devs words not mine). I can't play the game because I can't adjust the brake pedal range! All other titles allow me to do that.. I tried to use the DxTweak 2 to make it work but then the pedals bar ingame gets crazy and keeps 100% full. I hope one day they can bring that to the game somehow. Keep up updating and improving it but remember to put basic stuff in the list too.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back