New video from ISI! VMOD vs. RFMOD. + Monza '66 confirmed.

So you still need a degree in science to make things work? Way too complicated for the average user in my opinion.:whistling:

Great to see classic Monza coming :)
I still have to test it, but as it seems in the movie, it's 1 more click compared to any other game. Don't see how that can be to complicated ;)

The proces is complicated, can't deny that, but it's complicated for the staff, not for the end user. 1 click extra to play is a decent compromise in my opinion.

Hmm i have to do some intense testing here. As it seems more easy, it also limitates on the options. Probably, this is due to me doing something wrong, so I will do my best to get it worked out today, in a way thats workable for me and you guys ;)

I have to go out with the family in a few, but will take my laptop with me to do some more testing.

For those that feel sorry for my family, you can support them at helpmyhusbandisagameaddict@getadivorce.com :p :p :p (just kidding offcourse)

Yet another thread of people who do not understand the system.... Regardless of it's good or not, people don't want to take time to learn, or don't take the time to understand the changes. They are changes, so they are bad.

Now, I am not saying the system is perfect, and I do have some ideas of how it should be done, but there are some benefits here. People fail to see them. Combine that with ISI, who listens to nobody, and just do the thing they (as coders) think is best, and you get what you have now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 208 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%