New Version V1.2.2.0 Xbox One gamepad controller fix

Hello gamepad fans!

Great news for us, poor people with no wheel...
After a huge wait, hope and tries, at least has arrived a great patch for us.
The game has changed, yes it works a lot better, you can enjoy the game with your pad.
I have downloaded and unistalled AM2 many times, this time i won't.
It's different, enjoyable, easy and no frustating.
I post the screenshot of my last controller setup, if anybody has a better one please post it.
The gamepad users are millions all over the planet, we are the heart of the game business, simracing as well.
Glad that somebody is hearing us.
Thank's AM2, AC, ACC, RF2, four different glorius games that we gamepadder have had the honour to enjoy with quite good result.

Attachments

• copia setup.png
    copia setup.png
    356.3 KB · Views: 128
I'm glad for you, and for gamepad users who still can't afford a steering wheel.

I have a gamepad too which I use occasionally to try some car or track if I'm
in a hurry and don't want to fire up the wheel. It's always handy.

Hello gamepad fans!

Great news for us, poor people with no wheel...
After a huge wait, hope and tries, at least has arrived a great patch for us.
The game has changed, yes it works a lot better, you can enjoy the game with your pad.
I have downloaded and unistalled AM2 many times, this time i won't.
It's different, enjoyable, easy and no frustating.
I post the screenshot of my last controller setup, if anybody has a better one please post it.
The gamepad users are millions all over the planet, we are the heart of the game business, simracing as well.
Glad that somebody is hearing us.
Thank's AM2, AC, ACC, RF2, four different glorius games that we gamepadder have had the honour to enjoy with quite good result.
Thank you for you setup details, however it is NOT the current setup display (ie. "Speed Sensitivity" is not shown ). I use the default and find it's quite OK. But, I will giver your settings a try. :):cool:

Edit: Not sure why you would not want "Controller Vibration"?

Last edited:
I find my old settings, which I got pretty dialed-in before the update, feel quite off after the update. It's like there's a huge deadzone now. Anyone else notice behaviour changes with their old settings?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back