New Version V1.2.2.0 - Porsche RSR 3.0 1974 - Salvador Street Ciruit and more

Hi dear Automobilista's !

Returned yesterday evening from a short holiday trip I was surprised to see the new update from REIZA to V1.2.2.0
Happy to get a new car, a new track and so on I could not wait to start and was a little bit shocked that after the update all of my control settings were gone including all key assignments and so on.
Ok,not too big problem re-configuring and re-calibrating was done quick.
Next I tried out the new RSR 3.0 and again was shocked and surprised because I was really not able to control the car on the track. After some hours of testing a lot of configurations its now driveable but so hard to control like no other car in AMS2.
Even while using all driving aids the car is nearly undrivable especially on narow tracks.
I don't know if it is depending on the wheel type or on what else that this car is so hard to drive like no other car.
I first feared that because the control settings were gone this affects all cars now, but no it's just the new RSR 3.0
I have seen also a lot of comments about this car here and some people are complaining too, others not about the drivability of the RSR.
Maybe we can checkout and compare configurations and setups to find out if the problems are hardware control type related.
You can see my complete hardware setup in the description of the following video which contains some aspects of V1.2.2.0
Please feel free to share your config here or leave a comment on my video at Youtube.
Enjoy have fun and keep on racin' !

Just2Laps

I took the Porsche RSR around a lap of the Nordschleife in my G2 VR headset.
Thanks to @Steelcast27 for the baseline setup. On his YT channel he has lots of amazing setup videos to get the best out of the AMS2 cars showing, analysing and explaining his settings. No more floating sensation or bouncy behaviour.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 234 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%