NEW V8 Supercars Mod is out

Clic THIS

rpa2vumb_orig.jpg

Last edited:
I'm all for ANY racing.

Are these mods/cars rips or are they legal?

Are these Supercars tubed chassis and V8 power? They look like they would compete with cars in the 2018 DTM pac from URD (HERE)

Last edited:
Are these Supercars tubed chassis and V8 power? They look like they would compete with cars in the 2018 DTM pac from URD (HERE)

I don't think they'd be even close tbh. DTM cars have advanced aero, carbon fiber monocoque chassis and lots of other tech tidbits.

Aussie Supercars are basically their version of NASCAR: Steel tube frame, lots of power and torque, quite heavy, bad brakes and limited aero.

I wondered if it was Automobilista. You sure they're from Real Racing?
Whats the tricount?
I'm not gonna bother downloading it myself, but chances are its the same Real Racing 3 rips that have been floating around for a long time, the models are quite good in terms of poly flow but just overall lacking the detail seen on most PC titles - interiors especially, with backwards facing parts simply omitted completely.

That is, of course, the true sign of a quality mod.

Feels weighty? Check.

Guess that explains why the RV was so popular.
To each their own.

There are plenty of reviews out there from reputable sources who seem to enjoy the mod. One reviewer who runs in the official iRacing series has said he actually prefers the v8scorsa mod to the iRacing version.

In the end, drive them or don't. I'm just saying I'm having a blast with them and they've come a long way since v1.

To each their own.

There are plenty of reviews out there from reputable sources who seem to enjoy the mod. One reviewer who runs in the official iRacing series has said he actually prefers the v8scorsa mod to the iRacing version.

In the end, drive them or don't. I'm just saying I'm having a blast with them and they've come a long way since v1.

Exactly, I had a blast yesterday racing those on the laser scanned Bathurst, the AI even make mistakes, feels like multiplayer.:D

But, for those who think it is not perfect enough and not from a pure enough lineage, then, please stay away from it, you never know what it could do to your hard drive or even worst, you might enjoy it and your zealot world would crumble.:roflmao:

Exactly, I had a blast yesterday racing those on the laser scanned Bathurst, the AI even make mistakes, feels like multiplayer.:D

But, for those who think it is not perfect enough and not from a pure enough lineage, then, please stay away from it, you never know what it could do to your hard drive or even worst, you might enjoy it and your zealot world would crumble.:roflmao:
I wouldn't go that far.

To me they feel believable and on replays they look believable. That's enough to convince me.

I'm not Australian so I haven't ever seen these cars in the flesh but I subscribe to superview and watch from abroad, every season. I'm not an expert but as I said, they look and feel the part . That's good enough for me.

If others don't thnkt so, God bless.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%
  • < 5 years