Hello, RaceDepartment community. My username is AlOscarD22, I'm from Chile, I'm an autistic person, who happens to be a sim-racing fan since I've played Gran Turismo 4 back on the days, when I had a PS2 at home, in my teens (I know, the Gran Turismo franchise isn't fully sim-racing at all, but you'll get my point... I hope). Even today, I still struggle to play sim-racers with a wheel (due to the absence of a "competent" wheel in my early years... kind of) but I hope I'll manage to own a good wheel and drive well on sim-racers (as well as I won't ever feel competent enough to drive a car IRL). Some of my favourite cars are the Ford Mustang (especially the first generation and the newest ones, that is, from the fifth generation onwards), the BMW M3 E46 GTR (like the one from Need for Speed Most Wanted '05), most of the Nissan Skyline family (mostly the OG [2000GT-R C10], the R34 and the R35) and most of the Japanese Tuners from the 90's and 2000's. Finally (in order to not over-introduce myself on this post) I'm mostly into tracks (in the likes of La Sarthe, Nürburgring, Suzuka, etc.).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back