new TV cam for St. Petersburg

Misc new TV cam for St. Petersburg 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just to let you guys know there is another St Petersberg track and it is now available, I have been waiting for Paul Ad's St Petersberg for a while now and still no word on his release.

You have to go and join the Assetto Corsa Underground facebook group. The track was posted just recently so you have to scroll down the messages a little bit to find it.

https://www.********************************************

Track is very good in my opinion, no AI or cameras yet and is a WIP. Basically just to Practice, HOTLAP around the track right now. I am going to create my own working AI for it when I get a chance. I drove my VRC indycar mod around the track is is fun to drive this track Just a few minor bumps here and there but they do not effect me driving the Indycar around the track.

Undergrounds version of St Petersberg is version .5 or .6

So till Paul decides to release his long awaited version, there is this track you can get now.

take care

I can always say it only - I'm not a modder - this is an old version of ACU at FB- have the link in my video description - since I have made my SYS new (
) , many data have been lost

Thanks Paul for your info and update.

Oops, I missed seeing your link to a St Petersberg track in your video, my mistake. Probably the same track I have - which I added pit stalls and starting grid new fast and pit lanes, and side lines.. Sorry you lost your files or data on the one you were working on. At least I can say I have a St Petersberg to do a series.

I also now have a Toronto track to complete an 1998 Indycar series. Good luck Paul if you do get back into track making when you feel up to it.

I know it is very tedious work doing tracks.
Take care,
Dave

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back