New Track

Here is a shot of a fictional track I'm working on creating. I am just now learning how to do this so its very much a work in progress. I named it Brown's Hill Raceway. It is built on the general terrain layout of part of my friend's farm in Central Pennsylvania.
track.jpg

Thank you, Shovas. It still needs some tweaking, and I also have to learn how to convert it from Rfactor because I am really making it with the intent to use it in GTR2. Bob's Track Builder is not capable of exporting to GTR2 though so I'm going to have to convert it at some point. I might release a beta version for folks to try out and give suggestions on how to make it better.

Here is a link to a Beta version of this track, Brown's Hill Raceway. Once again, it is a fictional track set in North Central PA. I imported Terrain from google earth for my friend's farm near Lamar, PA. His mother's last name was Brown and that is where the name Brown's HIll comes from. The track is being built using Bob's Track Builder. I know there are issues that need worked out, but I though I would give people and chance to try it out and possibly offer advice on what I can do to make it better.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%