new to the race community, help needed.

hi, i'm new to all this modding of gtr evo and would like some advice on what mods ppl play and how to go about getting them and installing them.

i've had gtr1 and 2 in the past but only ever played the standard game and even though i knew about different mods i never got around to getting any.

thanks in advance:thumb:

• Andrew Evans

hi, i'm new to all this modding of gtr evo and would like some advice on what mods ppl play and how to go about getting them and installing them.

as far as racing with us here at rd - at the moment all you'll ever need for evo is the occassional downloadable track - which we'll always provide a link for... as günthar mentioned, we don't run with any modded cars - and, at the moment, only a couple have just started to trickle out...

that said, you might want to download the free race 07 crowne plaza demo from steam since that does contain the vectra and i know thats on our servers...

cheers for the advice, i downloaded the topgear track from nogrip and used winrar to extract it to my desktop:) now what do i do with it???

• Andrew Evans

usually you extract it to your root race 07 directory, found here:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\<YOUR STEAM NAME>\race 07

edit: it should then appear in game under your "add on" tracks, though you might haveta restart the game if it was running at the time...

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back