New to RRRE..

Hi guys, I just bought the tt2015+dtm2015+wtc2015+european track pack...
Any tips for a newbie?
I have a G27 + G27/G25 shifter bodnar adapter + G27 pedals bodnar adapter GTEye spring mod...how to have the best ffb?
What about graphics tweaks?
Pleaseeee help :D

I've just raced against the AI at Zandvoort (and won...) in the 2015 WTCC Honda (what a car!) but the race laps etc aren't showing on my race portal page. Is this normal? Or is only online races that count?

Hi Colin, i'm not sure what you mean by 'race portal page', do you mean the recording of the race?

You need to set the 'Replay Overlays' to 'On', this can be found in 'HUD Display' in the options.

Hi everyone,
I hope I can use this thread as I am also new to RRE. Anyway, I have got back to sim racing few weeks ago after almost 2 years and tried free part of RRE (last time I played it was called beta and it was night only on RaceRoom track). Let's say that it was nice to be back racing.:cool: But after couple of online races with random people that are driving in opposite direction and have no knowledge about their whereabouts on track I decided to get back to RD racing community. Now I really love Formula 2 and GTR 3 cars and I was looking through all the tips for buying packs and came to this:
1) Formula 2 pack - almost same price as for 1 car so why not taking whole pack
2) GTR3 pack is to expensive so I have decided for only 1 car (Corvette). Now, I wonder can I race in all GTR3 events with Corvette? And can I race against other GTR3 cars in singleplayer?
3) Is European track pack worth the money? Or maybe DTM2015 is better option?

1) Formula 2 pack - almost same price as for 1 car so why not taking whole pack
2) GTR3 pack is to expensive so I have decided for only 1 car (Corvette). Now, I wonder can I race in all GTR3 events with Corvette? And can I race against other GTR3 cars in singleplayer?
3) Is European track pack worth the money? Or maybe DTM2015 is better option?

1) yep, personaly I don`t care about liveries, so I usualy just get one I like the most (I would only drive using this one anyway)

2) yes you can race agains all cars within pack if you own at least one car (one livery .. don`t need them all) from that pack .. online and offline

3) I would go for DTM15 and than check if it is cheaper to buy European track (with discount from track you allready own by buying DTM pack) or to buy those track separately .. you never pay twice for the same content, so if you own car or track and than decide to buy pack that includes track/car you own, you will not pay for it again (you can see it as dicount)

1) Whole pack is why I did. Not required though, as car + 1 skin is enough to join online FR2 races.

2) Events as in competitions or simple multiplayer race? Don't know about the former, but for a GTR3 online race it's enough to own 1 car of the pack. For the upcoming GT3 club race for example you can join with the Corvette against others in their McLarens/Audis/etc. As for singleplayer, you can race against other GTR3 cars. I only own 1 McLaren and 1 Audi skin, currently doing a custom championship, which also has the other cars.

3) Depends on what you want really, both is worth the money imo. If you go for DTM, then later decide you also want the ETP, you don't have to pay for the tracks you already got with the DTM pack (same the other way round). I wouldn't buy too much right now though, as a Summer Sale might be coming in the next few weeks. I think last year it was mid-July.

Edit: :ninja:'d :roflmao:

Packs are not likely to go on sale. So buy the packs you want, one after one, starting with the pack that has the highest discount percentage (more content in the pack to purchase with the higher discount).
And please read the sticky thread here, it will tell you the way to spend the least money.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back