New to rF2 - Bezel management?

After 5 years of iRacing I finally picked up a couple of new sims, namely Assetto Corsa & rFactor 2.

AC works well but has many missing features at the min so onto rF2. I run triple screens and have been wondering how I can set them up correctly with some sort of bezel management. I see rF2 has no built in config in sim like iR or AC so how am I able to do this?

Maybe it's something I need to do in the Catalyst driver? I have been a Nvidia user for many many years so I don't really know my way around it. I know I have bezel management setup right for my desktop via the catalyst driver but that does nothing for in sim situations.

I'm not sure I can play it in the current state as I have large-ish bezels and it really screws with your cornering!

Thanks!

I use a triple screen setup and ATI video card aswell. You need to setup the bezels in the Catalyst management. You will get a "new" resolution and you need to select that in video resolution within rF2.
Mine is set to 5040x1050 and works great. :)

There are some great youtube tutorials of how to do it. I am sure you will find one.

Hope this helps.

You can also use SoftTH, but it takes a lot of work to get it working right. I have used it since August with rF2 and it is fine now that I have it set up. http://www.kegetys.fi/SoftTH/

5296x1050

This will work with DX 9 games only.
I've previously used SoftTH with Race07. but struggling to get it right for rf2. I do not understand where I can adjust the resolution manually. I read that it should be in the config.SoftTHconfig, but I cannot find this file or any other. The suggested resolution that SoftTH made for me is 5760x2104, while i want 5760x1080, or even better, 6000x1080. Do you know where I am going wrong, why I cannot find the config file?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back