New To ETS 2 v1.4.12...HELP REQUIRED PLEASE!

Hello everyone!,

I recently purchased ETS 2 and i'm on the new version 1.4.12.

Right then, I have installed the game and have placed an Eddie Stobart skin mod in the mod folder (.scs).
However, even though the mods show up in the profile and I have enabled them, when I go to customise the truck the skin isn't there!.
Is it because its a new profile and I have to level up to get a better truck?

The strange thing is, as the default truck is a Volvo, the truck skin is showing 'Stobart' on the roof panel but the truck colour is plain blue!.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction or give details as to what to do.

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone!,

I recently purchased ETS 2 and i'm on the new version 1.4.12.

Right then, I have installed the game and have placed an Eddie Stobart skin mod in the mod folder (.scs).
However, even though the mods show up in the profile and I have enabled them, when I go to customise the truck the skin isn't there!.
Is it because its a new profile and I have to level up to get a better truck?

The strange thing is, as the default truck is a Volvo, the truck skin is showing 'Stobart' on the roof panel but the truck colour is plain blue!.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction or give details as to what to do.

Thanks in advance!
Have you tried looking in the paint shop? Often custom skins do not show up in the customizing section but they do appear in the dedicated paintshop.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back