Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events

New to ACC

lmgaming7704

Premium
I'm new to ACC and sim racing in general. I have a few questions.

1. What is the best track to learn first?
2. What car is easiest to learn tracks with?
3. Should I drive a track until I get really good at it before moving on to learn a new track?

Look forward to your replies, and thanks in advance.

Monza is probably easy to learn since it has few corners, it is extremely difficult to really master, but you can get the hang of where to brake, turn in, hit apexes, and exit the corners. Watch some on board youtube videos to see which gear to use for each corner and have fun!

Günthar Rowe

True2Life Racing
Premium
Welcome Les

Aston is a good car to start with as stated before. Start with the safe setup.

Once you have picked a track, maybe have a look on YouTube at Aris.Drives and his track walks then you will have a good start on how to get around your track.
Disregard any lap times you might see as these are usually by the fastest drivers on the planet :rolleyes:
One car can feel quite different from track to track, so if you don’t start to feel it in one track, change tracks. I would stay away from Bathurst and Suzuka as the first has zero forgiveness and the second has a low grip level.

Most importantly, the RD community is always awake and great for helping out!

Last edited: