New to AC and wanting to ask few questions

Hi all,
I'm new on AC,
I wanted to download and install ACFL 2020 f1 mod but I wanted to ask few questions about the game in general,

1. Can I use Fanalab and Simhub on AC?

2. Can I change drivers names,even AI and cars performances and drivers performances?

3. Can I do like a championship and decide how many races to do and will get standings of drivers and constructors after every race?

4. How a race weekend works?have I got PL 1,PL2,PL3,qualy and race like in f1 or can I choose them and choose the length of every practice and race?

5. How qualifying works?guessing there is no q1,q2 and Q3 like in real f1?

6. How tyres works is there differents compounds to choose for and then you got stop in races for pitstops due to tyre wear,same for AI?

7.Is Drs only visual and there is no safety car in AC?

I think that all,thanks for taking your time to reply and read this,really appreciate.

Thanks

Hi all,
I'm new on AC,
I wanted to download and install ACFL 2020 f1 mod but I wanted to ask few questions about the game in general,

1. Can I use Fanalab and Simhub on AC?

2. Can I change drivers names,even AI and cars performances and drivers performances?

3. Can I do like a championship and decide how many races to do and will get standings of drivers and constructors after every race?

4. How a race weekend works?have I got PL 1,PL2,PL3,qualy and race like in f1 or can I choose them and choose the length of every practice and race?

5. How qualifying works?guessing there is no q1,q2 and Q3 like in real f1?

6. How tyres works is there differents compounds to choose for and then you got stop in races for pitstops due to tyre wear,same for AI?

7.Is Drs only visual and there is no safety car in AC?

I think that all,thanks for taking your time to reply and read this,really appreciate.

Thanks

2. you can change driver names and adjust weight and car performance but you can’t driver talent. Not ingame maybe editing some config files don’t know

3.yes you can choose as many tracks you like and drive championships but only driver standings

4-5 there are only 1 practice 1 Qualifing and 1 Race sessions

7. drs is real but depending on mod and if the track has drs zones moded.
No safety car

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 373 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing