New Thrustmaster Load cell pedals?

I do have a 20kg load cell on my standard T3PA's. It's fine, albeit the base creaks.
Which mod are you using? I have T3PA Pro's, and I've read they're different, but maybe you have the Pro's as well.

I do not have the budget to pay 250 Euro + for load cell pedals and import/shipping costs - works out at about 75% of the purchase price to get it here here - so I'm currently looking for this option.

Sorry for the off topic. I was just looking forward to this as I thought it may have been more budget friendly than others, but apparently not much.

Upvote 0
Which mod are you using? I have T3PA Pro's, and I've read they're different, but maybe you have the Pro's as well.

I do not have the budget to pay 250 Euro + for load cell pedals and import/shipping costs - works out at about 75% of the purchase price to get it here here - so I'm currently looking for this option.

Sorry for the off topic. I was just looking forward to this as I thought it may have been more budget friendly than others, but apparently not much.

Just note, you will have zero throw, it's rock hard/gets some getting use to :)

The rubber recently deteriorated, so I got a replacement M4 screw with new rubber from rs components and screwed it in a higher position.

Upvote 0

Just note, you will have zero throw, it's rock hard/gets some getting use to :)

The rubber recently deteriorated, so I got a replacement M4 screw with new rubber from rs components and screwed it in a higher position.
Thanks. :)

I had CSR Elite, Clubsport V2 and Clubsport V3 pedals, so I know how they feel already. I am still sad that I had to sell my V3's, but such is life.

I will look at the link.

Upvote 0

Just note, you will have zero throw, it's rock hard/gets some getting use to

Strange. I have that mod from Sim Racing Solutions (bought in October 2019 for my T3PA, non-pro) and I get about 3.5cm of pedal movement at the top of the pedal. That was why I picked that particular mod.

Upvote 0
A few other reviews have been published.

The reviews are pretty positive on the brake load cell and its adjustability, all be it not quite as stiff as some ideally like it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think I'm just going to mod my t3pa pro's a bit more (basically stiffer springs again for clutch and gas).
Otherwise the next step up is the Fanatec but they're about £470 + the dongle thing I guess, which (imho) is too much for my level.

Upvote 0
I think I'm just going to mod my t3pa pro's a bit more (basically stiffer springs again for clutch and gas).
Otherwise the next step up is the Fanatec but they're about £470 + the dongle thing I guess, which (imho) is too much for my level.
You don’t need the USB dongle for the pedals as far as I’m aware I certainly didn’t for the V3’s.

Also where are you getting your prices from?! The V3’s are like €400 including postage to UK and the CSL elite which are a step up on the Thrustmaster pros are only around €250.

Personally I’d go up to CSL Elites before then looking at some proper pedals like the Heusinkveld Sprints, Protosimtech PT-2 etc.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing