ARCA Sim Racing

already did a bit of practicing at USA Int, but damn........is quite difficult really tricky corners there and very easy to put your foot down too early.

So, im up for a challenge on monday, that's 4 sure :)

Give it a couple of weeks and we can have another update to the skinpack for new cars and alike.
Just gotta get back into the swing of things here.
Im not around that much for the next week or so with me doing nearly 12 hours a day at work somedays, I dont really feel like doing too much after it.
I have a 5-6 day wait for my monitor and then i can finally get this PC off the TV, That will make my better half very happy!

Some parts look to much like Rfactor, nothing wrong with that but with the new Leverage client my idea would be to make the game unique in his kind like i think it is.
That would maybe be to much , but hey you asked it :)
Pitcrew would be great as well.

the interface ingame looks alot like rfactor but the gameplay not hahha ..

+1 for that, gameplay is really unique, i like stock car racing :D

really like ARCA, atm its the game i play the most, so much different then the other sims i used to play before.

only some small things to make ARCA even better then it is now are pit crews and enhance the safetycar periods (sometimes strange things happen during SC periods, like game tells you to move up to the front of the pack while driving on the same lap as the leaders :doh2:)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 362 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 503 39.0%