Resource icon

Cameras New T-Cams Improved For Top Teams. 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wilmer Chavez submitted a new resource:

New T-Cams Improved For Top Teams. - New Cameras.

Made from scratch, using as a basis the original cameras Codemasters.

Please back up your camera files.

Thanks.

kefj.jpg
x9jr.jpg

Read more about this resource...

brilliant cams but 1 prob on the mclaren you cant see the side pod wings or towers the pic ive put up show an arrow to whats missing in the game

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 589
No offense...but personally...the offset T cams look DEAD PERFECT from CM for F1 2013..I felt that the moment they started releasing the hotlap videos. And the toro rosso one is just a bit "indefinable" perfect...just looks right... so I chose to start my career in toro rosso inspite of their finicky rear end. :p lol

Yeah the centered cams would be great. I like the offset ones, but sometimes I will miss the apex of a right hander because of the offset. That pic(just above here) of the Ferrari looks great That is just me tho. Looks very good so far.

Could you just alter centered T-cams a little bit? Especially for McLaren...I can't se the steering wheel, My head is getting in the way...But I would also like to see my head, if you know what I mean :D

is there any way to apply these cameras to split screen mode too??...none has bee able to do it at the moment...thank you!...great work!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%