Resource icon

Cameras New T-Cams Improved For Top Teams. 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wilmer Chavez submitted a new resource:

New T-Cams Improved For Top Teams. - New Cameras.

Made from scratch, using as a basis the original cameras Codemasters.

Please back up your camera files.

Thanks.

kefj.jpg
x9jr.jpg

Read more about this resource...

brilliant cams but 1 prob on the mclaren you cant see the side pod wings or towers the pic ive put up show an arrow to whats missing in the game

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 586
No offense...but personally...the offset T cams look DEAD PERFECT from CM for F1 2013..I felt that the moment they started releasing the hotlap videos. And the toro rosso one is just a bit "indefinable" perfect...just looks right... so I chose to start my career in toro rosso inspite of their finicky rear end. :p lol

Yeah the centered cams would be great. I like the offset ones, but sometimes I will miss the apex of a right hander because of the offset. That pic(just above here) of the Ferrari looks great That is just me tho. Looks very good so far.

Could you just alter centered T-cams a little bit? Especially for McLaren...I can't se the steering wheel, My head is getting in the way...But I would also like to see my head, if you know what I mean :D

is there any way to apply these cameras to split screen mode too??...none has bee able to do it at the moment...thank you!...great work!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 435 39.5%