New Site Errors, Bugs & Improvement Thread (version 4.0.5.)

EDIT: ah, it's the Sticky's fault, it pushes the rest of it down. Works fine on unstickied posts :)

I am getting the same problem now with all Sticky threads. All Racing Club Events posts now show as per Senads screenie, if I try to view them in the "View unread posts" pages. It only started about a week ago, bit frustrating, I now have to go to the Racing Club Forum pages to check upcoming events, I can't open them in "View Unread Posts", unless it has more than one page for the thread. Then I can open one of the pages.

Hope that makes sense???

Sometimes I can't see topic icons (rFactor, GTL, ...), just coloured strips. Can't see the event name either.

Browser is Opera 10.60, but I tried it in Firefox and IE too, same thing. Any tips?

EDIT: ah, it's the Sticky's fault, it pushes the rest of it down. Works fine on unstickied posts :)

I am getting the same problem now with all Sticky threads. All Racing Club Events posts now show as per Senads screenie, if I try to view them in the "View unread posts" pages. It only started about a week ago, bit frustrating, I now have to go to the Racing Club Forum pages to check upcoming events, I can't open them in "View Unread Posts", unless it has more than one page for the thread. Then I can open one of the pages.

Hope that makes sense???

This is only on the 'What's New' or 'New Posts' Links right? They should be displaying correctly in the actual forum.

Had a 3 line signature for quite some time now, with very short text on each line.

When changing the signature it is written that up to 3 line(s) are allowed. But even with just one word on each line I'm getting the error message that the signature contained too many lines.
2 lines work fine.

Was the ruling changed or is there a little bug?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 296 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.7%