New Site Errors, Bugs & Improvement Thread (version 4.0.5.)

• Gerry Kalynuik

Since the new update I notice that all my postings where I added a pic don't show up anymore. When I go to my old postings to view the pics all I see is the caption print that I put But where the pic is there's a little square with a red X. I have tried clearing my cookies. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Since the new update I notice that all my postings where I added a pic don't show up anymore. When I go to my old postings to view the pics all I see is the caption print that I put But where the pic is there's a little square with a red X. I have tried clearing my cookies. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Do u have an example of a post?

How do we work with this new attachment system?
go advanced, select home folder/add files/ upload files/ select the file you want and then select attachment. job done

Attachments

• works.jpg
    works.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 220
Hello...I just edited my signature and not all the colors for the letters are working....Instad of the signature i made i see a line off codes mixed with my message...I think the exemple will be the signature itself...:)

Le. i have made a list with colors that works...

Its looks like the problem was the browser...i used Google Chrome...now on Mozila its working..i dont understand but its ok now...

Attachments

• colorsthatworks.jpg
    colorsthatworks.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 202

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%