New Site Errors, Bugs & Improvement Thread (version 4.0.5.)

AME is back!! I've cleaned up all the codes of the last three months (sorry if you have posted video's before that time, you will need to manually remove the [AME] tags yourself :)) with a nice script and now it's time for embedded videos. Rammstein Bitte:

not an error or a bug but one thing i hate from the new layout is it is now extremely hard to see what you missed in the sections u are interested in, before i just used to log on click new posts and it was pretty easy to see which sub forum they were in, now this is a lot harder to see which sub forum the posts are in so it takes a bit longer than it used to :confused:

My personal opinion? I is a succesfull update Bram and don't worry i am sure that all of this guys that are complaining now will get used and they will start to like it.I was indignate the same when i see first time the new version but now i think it's just really cool.
One - It loads and move smoother and faster.
Two - The collors are just perfect with this new futuristic design
Three - The site is't ready 100%.Like Bram says,it is only at 10-20% done and the fonts have not the right dimensions now.

This was just my opinion!:wink:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back