New setups for V1.1?

Anyone have any sets to try for v1.1? I'm not very good at setting up my cars. I like a tiff car that I can get on the gas fast exit out of turns.
Thanks for your help.

Found base setups for every car posted by "gecervi" on the driving italia.net forum, don't now if they are any good, but here ya go :wink:
I think they are the default as you can find entering the 1.1 FULL game
what I mean is that they are already available inside the FULL game, you have only to enter the game in any track with any car, go to setup and save the current configuration with "save" button (default values)

useful default setup should be those created for bumpy, handling and "fast" circuit and for any type of car, I think current default are good but not optimized
in another words a good point to start for a dedicated setup is needed

again I recommend you to don't load any setup created for old release of nK, it can create big game issues

ciao

Anyone with experience here, who can explain the aero cp o/o figure in the setup menu. It concerns the wings on the two winged cars and is a little confusing. Does the percent represent the aero balance front -to- rear, or is it some other parameter. if so what are we aiming for?
Just tried the target car at spa with minimum wing (5/10) and could not get past about 250 kph. Also the rev lights are flashing as if maxed out several hundred revs before they are deep in the red and about 20kph before max speed in gear.
gears were set for about 270 and theoretical top speed was about the same.

Anyone with experience here, who can explain the aero cp o/o figure in the setup menu. It concerns the wings on the two winged cars and is a little confusing. Does the percent represent the aero balance front -to- rear, or is it some other parameter. if so what are we aiming for?
Just tried the target car at spa with minimum wing (5/10) and could not get past about 250 kph. Also the rev lights are flashing as if maxed out several hundred revs before they are deep in the red and about 20kph before max speed in gear.
gears were set for about 270 and theoretical top speed was about the same.

The Aero CP figure stands for aero centre of pressure I think. The further this is to the front, the easier it is for the rear end of the car to slide and give you a bit more oversteer. Set the wings to make the Aero CP go to the rear and you will have more understeer.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 111 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 211 14.3%