New Series of Challenges for Dirt 2.0?

Roy Magnes and Ole Marius Myrvoid did a hell of a job coordinating the challenges on the forum. It would be great to see this return in some fashion and everyone could post the runs to YouTube. I know RBR has a more active community for this at the moment, but given how many people still play DR 1&2, I'd love to throw down on some friendly competition.

Roy Magnes and Ole Marius Myrvoid did a hell of a job coordinating the challenges on the forum. It would be great to see this return in some fashion and everyone could post the runs to YouTube. I know RBR has a more active community for this at the moment, but given how many people still play DR 1&2, I'd love to throw down on some friendly competition.

Hi!

The RDRC will return as a league. When it comes to the club racing - (The weekly events) I still have admin rights for the RD club for the DiRT games, but I cannot start it all for myself as I currently,- as you can see - are not a staff ;)
However, I'll send a PM to my staffie-contact and we'll see what happens :)

Sounds like a start? :)

Hi!

The RDRC will return as a league. When it comes to the club racing - (The weekly events) I still have admin rights for the RD club for the DiRT games, but I cannot start it all for myself as I currently,- as you can see - are not a staff ;)
However, I'll send a PM to my staffie-contact and we'll see what happens :)

Sounds like a start? :)

That sounds great! Thanks for chiming in, sir.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 401 40.1%