FM4 New Series for the Forza 4 game

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Hey guys, Reapster here.

Now I have been talking to a friend of mine who is also in the RD forum and I thought since some people can't afford to get the setup for the mini cooper challenge. I decide to make a mini cooper challenge for forza 4. Now I am not trying to copy them but I just though that people can have a race that they can afford. Here are the rules.

Car: MINI Cooper '09

Assists
ABS off
Steering Simulation
Stability off
Traction control on or off
Shifting has to be Manual

We will have a qualifying at 7:00 pm eastern standard time every Saturday. The race will start at 7:30 and will be a timed race. We will need to have a caution car for each race so I will pick someone who can be at each race every. You will have to pick a number for your car and put that number on your car. Hopefully we will have more than one season.

Now the tracks that I am going to pick isn't going to be high speed race tracks. All of them are going to be tracks that are really technical and have loads of turns. I will post all the dates of each track on a different thread. If you would like to join then just post here. Also you can friend request me on xbox live.

One last thing, you must have a fully upgraded car up to S series to 614. You can tune your car to where you have better turning and better shifting. So good luck and let me know if you want to join.

1st:30 2nd:28 3rd:26 4th:24 5th:22 6th:20 7th:18 8th:16 9th:14 10th:12 11th:10 12th:8 13th:6 14th:4 15th:2

A Mini upgraded up to S, Mikey Mouse tracks instead of great and astonishing tracks, like Le Mans, Road America, Road Atlanta, Sebring. Almost 1000 cars ingame but only 1 boring car model. Not for me. Good luck with the serie tho. :)

Think its a good idea and would be interested myself. Maybe its because its on a saturday evening that people aren't responding.

I like the mini friday event on Race 07 and think it could be fun.

Well then if people have a problem with the time and day of racing I can change it to where everyone can have a day to race. I mean all you have to do is tell me and we can race what ever day people like. The only problem that I have is that I am in America and I have college from 8 am to 2:30 pm and I don't get home till 3:20 pm so thats why I put it for 7 pm.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back