new screenshots of the upcoming Nordschleife

Iam so exited... dont dare to go to the toilet not to miss the release. On Simracing Expo it was announced 2-3 weeks after. This time is over... common... i cannot hold my water longer than three weeks... Mercy!!!

Iam so exited... dont dare to go to the toilet not to miss the release. On Simracing Expo it was announced 2-3 weeks after. This time is over... common... i cannot hold my water longer than three weeks... Mercy!!!
Thought the same yesterday, but as there arent any hints/updates/news I somehow doubt it is gonna happen this weekend :cry:

mibrandt

50RPM
You do realize these are the guys who announced the new ui was close to public release in august 2017 right? :roflmao:

Ace King

500RPM
The GT3 Cup has no ABS, no traction control, and it lacks the corner-gripping high downforce of the GT3 R and 911 RSR. At 1,200 kg it’s the lightest of Porsche’s GT race cars.

i stopped counting the days... all my concentration is holding my... wow all these colors... no i will not write that word...

Last edited:
Top Bottom