New rig coming in, very excited.

I just finished building my P1-X .... see some pictures here:

Tomorrow I will receive:

- Heusinkveld Sprint pedals
- Simucube 2 Pro
- Ascher F28
- Heusinkveld handbrake.

Yesterday I installed a gamer 2 buttkicker, I tried it with some tests audio inside SimHub, it seems great with only audio tests.

I also ordered workbench caster wheels so I can move the rig, and when in use, just drop it on the rubber feet. The caster wheels alone is not stable at all.

I also need to mount my TH8A shifter, but I didn't find any brackets for that, I'm might do one by myself.

As for the setup, before driving, what should I do first once everything is installed on the rig? calibrate the SM2 and pedals I guest, what would be a good force (NM) to start with.

I am replacing my Playseat with a Thrustmaster TX, so I guess it will be a huge upgrade!!!

your suggestions/comments are more than welcome!

p.s For now I will mostly play ACC and Rally (I need another wheel for that), an eventually if I'm not too scared ... Iracing).

Very true, I was very much in the same boat. Moved from a wheel stand to full blown rig in October of 2020. I myself am about to upgrade to a direct drive wheel. A bit on the fence between DD1 and SC. Unfortunately availability in the US seems rather limited and I am not willing to take the exchange rate hit (For SC). However that aside since you invested in very high quality equipment you surely won't have to upgrade for many years to come.

Upvote 0
Very true, I was very much in the same boat. Moved from a wheel stand to full blown rig in October of 2020. I myself am about to upgrade to a direct drive wheel. A bit on the fence between DD1 and SC. Unfortunately availability in the US seems rather limited and I am not willing to take the exchange rate hit (For SC). However that aside since you invested in very high quality equipment you surely won't have to upgrade for many years to come.

Yes and the resell value if for whatever reason I want to move on will be very high.

Look for Murraymotorsports, they ship worldwide yes it's in EURO$ but the price is often lower than other local sites.

Here in Canada the local supplier are just crazy, it is more expensive even if I drive there and pickup the equipment locally (shipping + euro$ conversion + duty fees) than if I buy it online.

You know how a wheel at 600$ EURO can cost 1600$ Canadian, that's just stupid.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years