New rFactor 2 Mods Needed

I just wanted to try and get some attention to this topic and see if anyone else feels the same way.
Assetto Corsa with all the mod support is simply a beautiful creation and I think there is room for another one?
The cars in rF2 are looking pretty good on a DX11 track like the new Nordschleife and feel great.

Only reason i do not have rF2 yet is lack of the road cars. I really hope cars are coming. There is nothing more enjoyable for me than just cruising around Nordsleife in rx7 or similar.
Not to mention Nordsleife in rF2 looks amazing and i cant wait to cruise around. But not in GT3 nor open wheeler, i dislike those too much. Fingers crossed.

I do not ignore those cars, well except for Reiza pack. Although honestly, I am not happy with the choice.
Also, what I said is, I do not have rF2 YET. Which means, I am gonna buy it soon as there is a discount on steam together with some DLCs. I read so much about rF2 great FFB and physics. It makes me really eager to try it. Still, nothing can match ACs car/track pool and that makes it frustrating.

Needs a good quality Supercars (V8 Supercars Australia) 2000's to 2018.
GT500 and GT300 from Japan early 2000's to present day. Supra, NSX R34 Nissan, Lexus wide body.
Older DTM before all the aerodynamic ruined them to present day maybe.
But higher quality than S397 are doing. Their models mapping and texturing is crap. Physic are getting a hammering to off late.
Totally over Euro GT cars, Good to have but,,.
No interest in open wheel go karts, Formula 2, 3 Indy and the like.
Be nice to have rally cars even if the format doesn't really support dirt tracks. Surely couldn't be any worse than other games.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 389 39.9%