New RBR Cit URL again?

Carlist.ini cant be downloaded again, and all cars are Removed this Sunday when i got some spare time to play :( , i did not find a update but im sure the reason for this ia a new very recent update on the RBR Cit, anyone?.

Don't worry, only the ly-racing website is currently out-of-order.
Maybe due to maintenance.
Be patient, and try again later.
The URLs of RBRCIT are not supposed to be changed in the future.
All files are hosted by the GVRC server, after the transition from that unreliable Dropbox thingy.

Ok, thanks for update :). Very good work on the NGP!. I had to buy and test Dirt rally 2.O and despite what many claim (that this time around it should be closer to a sim) this still feels like an "difficult" Arcade game to me, and the cars is handeling more like Mario Go cart than Simulator, you just cant feel the Cars, and there is No feel on the weight like contra, underteer, oversteer at all.. But with latest NGP on RBR just WoW!, Great Work!!.

Hello, I am new to this simulator and I would like to install the great RBR, can you tell me if it is safe to install this Dropbox link, which I send here = I have not installed it yet but as they speak it is easy and updated to install, thanks for everything

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 102 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 109 13.4%