New rating system in place

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
We have upgraded the "like system" on RD and from now on you'll be able to rate forum posts with a wide range of options.
-2gp.gif

Besides the rating we have included a little bonus for premium members. Hope you'll enjoy this improvement.

Hello, can anyone help? I recently posted a custom skin for race07 here http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mercedes-w07-2016.10533/

It got 1 star rating review but I can't see it anywhere. Now, I don't mind receiving any star review as long as I can see justified reasons for it so I can see my mistakes and then correct/improve the mod.

What I want to know is that particular review not public? or is it an error from the site?
Nvm, I find out descriptions are optional for the review, that might explain why I can't see it.

This is funny. I decided to search for a thread about the rating system after getting a bunch of dislikes on the ugly cars contest thread.
There was nothing inflammatory or disrespectful in it, mind you, just a Fiat Uno image.

I for one will just completely avoid any social posts from now on. The system just makes me not want to risk getting 'punished' for friendly messages.

Last edited:
I for one will just completely avoid any social posts from now on. The system just makes me not want to risk getting 'punished' for friendly messages.
I don't really understand this. You're not being "punished" for anything. There are no positive or negative affects to our rating system. People are disagreeing with you, not disliking you. (Check the button text for yourself.) That's all. Doing it through a button instead of having to make a "I disagree" post on something that doesn't really need explanation is much quicker and easier, plus it saves thread space.

Do you back out of real life conversations when people don't agree with you too? Of course not. If we all agreed on everything life would be incredibly boring. We're humans, not sheep. :)

I don't really understand this. You're not being "punished" for anything. There are no positive or negative affects to our rating system. People are disagreeing with you, not disliking you. (Check the button text for yourself.) That's all. Doing it through a button instead of having to make a "I disagree" post on something that doesn't really need explanation is much quicker and easier, plus it saves thread space.

Do you back out of real life conversations when people don't agree with you too? Of course not. If we all agreed on everything life would be incredibly boring. We're humans, not sheep. :)
Fair enough. I still won't subject myself to haters though. Real life's already full of that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back