New Rally driver saying hi!

Hello chaps!

In addition to my general intro thread I'd think it be a good idea to say high on a more personal level here too. So, hi!

I have been on simracing hiatus for a good long while now due to the birth of our firstborn! A boy and he is going to be turning two in a few weeks! Awesome little guy and perhaps a simmer in future? ;)

I have started my career in iRacing again, which provided me with fun and thrill for the last two days again, but I am also looking forward to get into Rally simming.
Always been fond of the rallysport and I got RBR as a present a while back. Awesome to see this dedicated club! Hopefully you guys are still active and can help me get comfortable in the sim.

I have downloaded RSRBR2014, but still need to install the mod. Before I do I was wondering wether you guys would advise me to practise in the stock game first, before getting tied up in All the mod has to offer?

Nice meeting you All!

Welcome Yskonyn :)

I'd recommend installing the RSRBR mod and just jumping right in. Make sure that you complete the Rally School though in the default game, it'll teach you very important techniques.

I suggest you become a licensed member here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/become-a-licensed-member-here.4/

And start rallying in some club events, it's a really great way to learn, but you can also sign up for the championship and contest the last 3 rounds.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 208 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%