New Raft of Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol. 2 Preview Images

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Porsche V2 - 5.jpg

Kuno Simulazioni's Marco Massarutto has released a nice batch of new images from the upcoming Porsche Volume Two DLC package due to release in just seven days time, featuring iconic machinery from the 1950's right the way through to Nico Hulkenburg's 2015 Le Mans winning 919 Hybrid LMP 1 machine.

Porsche Pack Volume 2 will contain seven new models across nine variations and will be released on Steam November 22nd for a retail price of £5.99.

Assetto Corsa Porsche V2.jpg

Porsche Volume 2 DLC Contents
  • Porsche 911 GT3 RS
  • Porsche 718 Spyder RS
  • Porsche Cayman GT4
  • Porsche 718 Boxster S Manual Transmission
  • Porsche 718 Boxster S PDK
  • Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015
  • Porsche 911 GT1
  • Porsche 962c long tail
  • Porsche 962c short tail
It has not yet been announced by Kunos at this early stage what free Porsche model will be included with Volume Two. Stay tuned to find out...

Assetto Corsa is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC now. Porsche Volume One DLC is available for PC with console to follow. Porsche Volume 2 will be released on November 22nd.

For more details on the upcoming Porsche DLC packs, check out our articles covering Volume Two and Volume Three.

Assetto Corsa Porsche V2 - 3.jpg

The Assetto Corsa sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for the latest news and discussion regarding the simulation. We hold regular club and league racing events on our servers, open to premium members and suitable for all experience levels. Our downloads section hosts a number of mods for the game, and of course we have our Modding Discussion forum, a place where modders can discuss their W.I.P. projects and share modding advice. Head over to the Assetto Corsa sub forum and take a look!

Assetto Corsa Porsche V2 - 2.jpg Assetto Corsa Porsche V2 - 4.jpg Assetto Corsa Porsche V2 - 6.jpg

Looking forward to Porsche Volume 2? Which car are you most anticipating? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 130869

Will we get driver suits and helmets done adequately or it will all be Sparco with primary colored helmets?

Now if only Kunos can provide a lovely Silk Cut Jag and the sprint config C9 instead of the useless LM config one we have now to complement the 962c it'd be amazing. :geek:

I hope they do the sounds some justice in this pack though, the last pack a couple cars sounded good and the rest were a tad drab tbh. Looking forward to the GT3RS and the GT4 too oh yeah! But not too keen on the two coxters though, we already got the 718 Cayman S don't we? Guess it'd be cool to putter around with it in VR, the car being open top and all but that's about it. :unsure:

Now if only Kunos can provide a lovely Silk Cut Jag and the sprint config C9 instead of the useless LM config one we have now to complement the 962c it'd be amazing. :geek:
The problem with the Merc C9 and the Moby Dick is their theoretical top speeds don't match their top speeds in game. The C9 only does 310kmh and the Moby Dick 320kmh while they should reach +350 at Le Mans or Monza classic. Talking about ai here. The 917 does however fulfill its high speed role. I hope the GT1 will meet up to the top speed as in real life. And I hope the competition with the McLaren F1 will be close.

The problem with the Merc C9 and the Moby Dick is their theoretical top speeds don't match their top speeds in game. The C9 only does 310kmh and the Moby Dick 320kmh while they should reach +350 at Le Mans or Monza classic. Talking about ai here. The 917 does however fulfill its high speed role. I hope the GT1 will meet up to the top speed as in real life. And I hope the competition with the McLaren F1 will be close.

Have you turned the boost up? I'm pretty sure I've hit 370kp/h in the C9.

You missed the most important info in my post : "talking about ai here" ;)
There should be an app or software mod that automatically activates turbo's in both ai and players cars in drs sections of the circuit to achieve top speeds. This would allow for endurance racing and top speed without ruining the engine. Also the ai should chose a setup accustomed to track design and not just the standard setup. Not asking for much here :whistling:

Why useless?

Both reach over 320km/h with the gearbox, aero and turbo adjusted. The AI just doesn't seem to make use of that for its setups (ai_default doesn't help either, already posted that up in the support forums).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back