New racing rig models from Rseat

Has anyone gotten any info about the new rigs Rseat is releasing? I was about to order a new aluminum profile rig, but wanted to see if Rseat is releasing anything interesting. I’m hoping it’s a profile rig, but something mixed with the style of their current lineup could be pretty awesome. Any info would be appreciated!

Sorry, no info On new RSeats, but I can’t imagine any non-profile rig being a better solution than a profile-based rig. Also, be aware that not all profile rigs are created equal. I have a P1X but bought some accessories from one of the other makers due to price, shipping, and what I thought was a better design. I was surprised at how obviously inferior the other makers parts were from the packaging to the surface finish to the type of hardware included. What I thought was a better design ended up being 100% inferior because of the awful hardware provided. $200 worth of accessories are now gathering dust in the corner while the simlab replacements are mounted to my rig.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks for the info. Fortunately someone was kind enough to message me some pics and info on their new rigs. One looks like a tank, but it includes their motion setup with dbox. I’m going to go with the p5mp for now, since I would get 5 actuators with 3in of travel vs dbox 1.5in of travel for the same money. I think Rseat is rolling out soon with their standalone rig and motion rig, which both seemed to address some of the minor flex issues people had with the previous ones. A profile rig definitely seems like the way for sturdiness and flexibility, but aesthetically they aren’t the most appealing to me (even though I’ve seen some really amazing looking ones). It’s nice either way to have so many options to choose from.

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

which both seemed to address some of the minor flex issues people had with the previous ones.
Minor, right? :rolleyes:
I don't know why they even keep trying to compete with 80/20 builds. It's more expensive, less modular, not as adjustable, and much less sturdy.
I understand aesthetic concern, was stupid enough to buy RSeat RS1 because of that.
And turned out P1X in black profile looks much better, not to mention all other benefits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I thought it would be cool if they did some sort of hybrid setup. Something like an S1 base and use profile for the drive and shifter supports. I do kick myself sometimes for not just going with a profile unit, but I’m so deep now it’s hard to justify the change. I’ll definitely find out how sturdy it is in a month when I install it onto a p5mp and see how it holds up. Hopefully it’s not a total nightmare.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back