GT5 New PS3 racing staff required

Due to real life life commitments requiring more of my time I will no longer be able to run events for the PS3 here at RaceDepartment. This won't be an immediate thing but I'd like to hear from any PS3 gamers who would like to step up and organize events for the Playstation owning members here. The Hot Lap Challenge has proved to be a fun event and with the release of GT5 this year things can only get better. Of course there are many other racing titles on the PS3 to consider so if you'd like to help out at RaceDepartment then drop me a PM. I will continue to visit here and take part in events as time allows so you haven't got rid of me that easily :)

I hear you Kevin. I think what we can currently offer here at RD is the Hot Lap Challenge which is very lax and ppl can participate when they want to. You are correct with the full release coming soon there will definitely be more traffic in this forum for sure. But for the moment what we have running is quite reasonable. Any one of us can update the times on the Hot Lap thread if need be.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back