New Press Director: Ivan Kaloyanov

Hi guys,

please welcome Ivan Kaloyanov who will be our new Press Director from now on. :cool:
Ivan has helped the Administration in various ways so far this year and will now be working on a department where we lacked a little so far, so that's very good.

We currently have Fred Gosling, Muhammed Patel, Simon Adebisi and John-Eric Saxén (and me...) writing the articles and I think they're doing a great job.
We do need a few more volunteers though, and I think Ivan will go into some more details about that. The department is now his!

Yes, thank you Dennis for giving me the honor of taking up this role. As many of you know, I have helped the administration in various ways so far this year and now my goal is to work harder and to expand FSR to an extent it has probably never seen before. I have plenty of ideas of how to tackle this new position but I will need help to do this. AS Dennis said, there are some people who are writing articles for the press department and doing a great job, but we do need a few more volunteers. So if you are interested in writing articles about FSR, reply here, send me a PM, or talk to me on MSN at vanio_kal @ yahoo . com.

Now, for the first order of business, I want to call together a meeting between all existing members of the press department and anyone else who may be interested in a role. The purpose of this is for me to get to know you and to have a "round-table" discussion about yours and mine ideas. This will only take about 30 minutes to an hour, and the goal is to have it as soon as possible so we can get started with work. Existing members please reply on this topic with what a good time for you would be to have this meeting.

It will be a difficult task, but I will try my absolute best to fulfill the press director role as best as possible.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%