New President already quit | What comes next

I think most of you already know, but our new elected president already stopped his work and decided to give up as president.

Now it`s time to start a new nomination round and after that a new election.

Would be nice if some guys of TOA could give us some more information about the actual situation.

Guys I hope all goes well for you.
From my uninformed position it seems that the lions share of hard work got done last season with new sim, new tracks etc.
So you have more resources already in place for 2015.
I'm sure there will be plenty of work but a good team will get it done.

You have great drivers (including a great champion) , a great sim and a great history that many should envy.
Be strong.
Good luck.

Since the one with lost soul won't become president your story in FSR is practically over. Remember how you got fired from the team of Cobb who will be the new president? That's that then.
I didn't get fired, if I was fired, then Cobb would just say 'you're fired' and no more, but he did said more, so your statement is invalid, now please go make some more of those 'delusional' truth articles

Actually he just said all the stuff because he is a nice guy and you are special and need special treatment. In reality nobody wants to be involved with you doing anything, that is why you will never be allowed to do anything for FSR too.
so you have quit your job writing aritcles...oh lord jesus its a miracle...still if you are going to be arrogant, I will take it onboard all year long and don't forget to leave a dislike on this one too, thank you. :)

Guys, sorry for the intervention between you two but why do people have to keep bashing each other on FSR future-related topics? I don't get it. Some of us want to keep up to date with the latest news (cause new people like me are considering to enter FSR) and it's really annoying seeing grown men fighting each other. C'mon guys, let's have racing as the main priority around here..

Last edited:
Guys, sorry for the intervention between you two but why do people have to keep bashing each other on FSR future-related topics? I don't get it. Some of us want to keep up to date with the latest news (cause new people like me are considering to enter FSR) and it's really annoying seeing grown men fighting each other. C'mon guys, let's have racing as the main priority around here..
i do apologise, its just certain people who just want to make a tense atmosphere here.

Indeed it gets boring after a while. I have faith in the (hopefully) next president though, to make it a more racer-friendly environment for you guys. ;)

Why has David quit exactly? :(

Because I saw no interest in general from the owners. I thought it was possible to bring some life with new structure/statutes debate, but seeing that only two people discussed them seriously after some weeks, I understood that it's better to leave and let someone who still believes do the work.

Guys please remember the RD and FSR forum guidelines. I'm not going to judge on the other ones because given they involve me, it's not fair for me to do so but please try and be nice to each other. Debates are fine, outright abuse is not.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.9%