"New Posts" Button Disappears Randomly

I don't know if someone noticed this, but the New Posts button disappears randomly.

See below:
upload_2015-1-6_8-55-50.png

And then I just refresh the exact same page, and it's back again:
upload_2015-1-6_8-56-59.png

Very strange.

I can't seem to find it Dave and pressing to the right of the home or forum tabs gives me nothing. Can it be added back to the dropdown menu just for mobile? BTW I'm on a ZTE ZMax (Android). I can upload screenshots if you need me to do so.

The sub menu has RaceTube, Downloads,Members, Store, Calendar and Search. No New posts option

***Edit nevermind I found it. It's now available by clicking the "forums" button. Sorry I'm a dope.

The sub menu has RaceTube, Downloads,Members, Store, Calendar and Search. No New posts option

***Edit nevermind I found it. It's now available by clicking the "forums" button. Sorry I'm a dope.
yeah I should have been a little more specific I was of course referring specifically to the Home and Forum buttons themselves. On mine I have to hold slightly off the text of the button or I get browsers attempt at a right click menu. I think the drop-down triangles that indicate a menu is there need to be visible all the time on mobile as there's really no concept of hover like there is with a mouse on the pc.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years