"New Posts" Button Disappears Randomly

I don't know if someone noticed this, but the New Posts button disappears randomly.

See below:
upload_2015-1-6_8-55-50.png

And then I just refresh the exact same page, and it's back again:
upload_2015-1-6_8-56-59.png

Very strange.

Hmm thats odd. In which browser is that? Is it on full screen width?

I have six subnav links all the time but in both screenshots you only seem to have five.

Yeah it's not fullscreen. But the only difference between the screenshots, is a refresh - browser size stayed exactly the same. But it does the same in fullscreen at home.

It's in Chrome. It happens both at home in my newly formatted Windows 8.1 PC at home, and on my Windows 7 work PC that's been installed since July 2012.

Hope this helps.

Thats the issue then. By resizing the screen you are probably triggering the forum to re-size itself and it will go to another responsive mode (which has only five positions available).

Going full screen should solve that.

Thats the issue then. By resizing the screen you are probably triggering the forum to re-size itself and it will go to another responsive mode (which has only five positions available).

Going full screen should solve that.

But it isn't. Both screenshots were taken from the same browser window. One before the refresh, one after the refresh.

And it happens in full screen at home.

Sorta a workaround but at least it's still in the Home dropdown menu?
NfJ6ZeL.png

I've switched to using this anyway cause when I'm at the bottom of a page I can't see the Forum header quick links.

Ryan also noticed another problem with the subnav header, which reminds me again why we took it out in the first place many moons ago.

When you are at the top part of the site links pretty close under the subnav cant be clicked.

Ill do my best to have that fixed as I can also reproduce it

I still haven't been able to reproduce it. Neither can i get the other error fixed that Ryan reported earlier where you can click any links that are directly under the subnav.

Reverted back to the previous version until i have a fix as its now unworkable for people to properly format their text. :(

Hello, Bram.
Thanks for your support.
Today, I've found I can't post a review. To be more precise,

RD Home => click on "Downloads" tab above => choose one of the "Latest Updates" (any) => select "Overview" tab or "Reviews" tab.

There was a text box below, and I could post a comment (review) as far as I can remember. But there are not "text box" or "reply button" today (there is only "Report" button), and I could not post a review.
It seems some other members can post reviews, but I can't. So, I need your advice.
Thank you. :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%