New Pope Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much respect everyone's viewpoint on religion, but did any of you ever consider apatheism? It was an absolute eye-opener for me and it feels great to not have an opinion at all. Because quite frankly, no-one's ever going to win this argument (if that even is the right word for it) :)

Describes my feelings perfectly, wouldn't have thought there was an actual name for it though :rolleyes:

i have to disagree. Humans did not design humans and we are not capable of that. SO in a rational way, something greater created us - one of the beliefs of religion.
lol obviously humans did not design humans.... do you even realize that it would be impossible as it would have to go on to eternity which is several orders of magnitude longer then the life of the universe itself?

No that´s not a rational way...
It´s not logical either to say "I can´t understand it, therefore God did it"
Without religion or making assumptions out of the blue the word God would never pop into your head in the first place.

And again, if you claim that something so complex as life in the universe has to have been created then something that it WAY more complex like a god must also have been created and.
Unless you claim God is less complex then life in the universe. Which makes even less sense.

Really well done. This is a thread opened for the election of pope, express your ideas on this subject, no need to bash religions and religious people. If the election of pope has no significance for you, don't look at this thread.

It's like i go and reply in every single Race 07 thread: "Race 07 sucks! I don't understand how you people play it?!"...

On topic: Francis is known for his emphasis on the poverty in South America. Hopefully he will be a much better pope and widen the charity-circle.

Next religious or atheist bashing replies will be deleted from this thread!

lol obviously humans did not design humans.... do you even realize that it would be impossible as it would have to go on to eternity which is several orders of magnitude longer then the life of the universe itself?

No that´s not a rational way...
It´s not logical either to say "I can´t understand it, therefore God did it"
Without religion or making assumptions out of the blue the word God would never pop into your head in the first place.

And again, if you claim that something so complex as life in the universe has to have been created then something that it WAY more complex like a god must also have been created and.
Unless you claim God is less complex then life in the universe. Which makes even less sense.

or do you mean, without God, the word "religion" would never exist?:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years