Resource icon

Tracks New Plymouth (R.T.B.)Beta 0.38

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Thread starter Deleted member 243506
  • Start date
  • Deleted member 243506

Neil Shaw updated New Plymouth (R.T.B.)Beta with a new update entry:

new road shaders

updated all the road shader's to look less pattern-y , have reduce the glare off the road . we dont get that much around here unless it rains
new detail nm as well as detail maps for the roads.got them off a utuber who made a vid showing how to do it.
other than this , nothing else
R.T.B has **** itself and wont let me do anything else with the track.
all this waz dun with ksEditor
vid : porsche 962c (mod, not ks version)

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 243506

Neil Shaw updated New Plymouth (R.T.B.)Beta with a new update entry:

re sampled AI

small adjustment to the AI , re sampled it from 1440 upto 4300 ,see if it would stop sum of the crashes in certain areas.. ..it didnt . not even a slight difference anywhere , so ,definitely down to car AI.
a new set of cameras
just keeping this uploaded version the same as i test at home, found a few times i waz driving a different track with different objects here and there , keeping the production line the same through out.
did the first AI at 70 ..which gives roughly 1400 points to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 243506

Slowly updating the track , happy with the bumps. updating the textures to get it looking more kiwi
still struggling with crash king larrys into the hairpin..
sum cars are good. sum are terrible.
if anyone has a definite description of what the ai_hints values mean etc.. let me know

Slowly updating the track , happy with the bumps. updating the textures to get it looking more kiwi
still struggling with crash king larrys into the hairpin..
sum cars are good. sum are terrible.
if anyone has a definite description of what the ai_hints values mean etc.. let me know

I didn't see this the first time round, looks like a fantastic track!

Is the version from 29th January 2017 the one to go for or is there an update in the pipeline? More than happy to wait, looks like you're doing a great job :)

• Deleted member 243506

I didn't see this the first time round, looks like a fantastic track!

Is the version from 29th January 2017 the one to go for or is there an update in the pipeline? More than happy to wait, looks like you're doing a great job :)

there is an update coming , maybe next couple of weeks if i get the AI sorted.the current one on here is pretty old.no bumps or anything ,but it is the same layout.

• Deleted member 243506

its a bit ruff n ready but i do like racing on it

still surprised people like eh...

waz still working on it upto couple of weeks ago , but fried the drive n lost everything.
had alot of buildings made in sketchup with textures went an took of the real buildings. proper curbs n powerpoles...

so will start again with the last download here and updated what ican from now on

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back