New physics exactly?

Msportdan

@Simberia
I'm interested exactly what is the new physics doing differently to the old physics. I tested the mustang and it felt good on par with the new cars. So I'm intrigued what exactly has changed. Please

I'm interested exactly what is the new physics doing differently to the old physics. I tested the mustang and it felt good on par with the new cars. So I'm intrigued what exactly has changed. Please

Really glad to hear that! I still can't put my a$$ down on the racing seat as I'm still working, but tyred :))) or not, I must do test the new build!

Is the Mustang updated?
That brings up another thing about the Mustang, it should be moved to the GT3 class!!
It's a shame that we don't get to race it, cause it's no real point with only this one car in the class...

but the mustang isnt updated...

which begs me this question of the "new" physics?

i would really like insight into this possibly from a dev.

what was the changelog for the physics?

was it a new tyre model new suspension etc etc..

or was it just the FFB?!

Last edited:
you have two things happening here ; new physics (which some cars have ) and new ffb (or retweaked ffb) which all cars have , the new ffb along with the track surface update (most if not all tracks now) now gives better road feel through the new ffb so even cars without the physics tweak are improved ...

hope that makes sense

Andi

still would like to know what exactly is different from a ADAC gt with new physics, to a Chevy prototype using old physics? Not talking about FFb here either?!

Peter if theres anyone that could tell us could you. I just want to know for piece of mind.. Sometimes i think maybe there is no change and its placebo lol

Last edited:
not so much in values. But what elements have changedm is it tyre contact or suspension or grip. What makes the old different from the new.?

Because in the above reference cars i see/feel no difference

I cant beleive one of the biggest changes to Rre that has changed ppl opinion to the title, and no one can say exactly what has changed.

Means either nothing has shanged or something so small.. or more to the point it was just the ffb that hides the original bad physics given the belief of new physics?!

I cant beleive one of the biggest changes to Rre that has changed ppl opinion to the title, and no one can say exactly what has changed.

Means either nothing has shanged or something so small.. or more to the point it was just the ffb that hides the original bad physics given the belief of new physics?!
or maybe the bad FFB was hiding the good physics ;)

What Andi explained

"you have two things happening here ; new physics (which some cars have ) and new ffb (or retweaked ffb) which all cars have , the new ffb along with the track surface update (most if not all tracks now) now gives better road feel through the new ffb so even cars without the physics tweak are improved ...''

The rest is for the physics guys to tell you.

If Andi or I tell you we have to wear Jay's pink shirt for a week.

56527812.jpg

What Andi explained

"you have two things happening here ; new physics (which some cars have ) and new ffb (or retweaked ffb) which all cars have , the new ffb along with the track surface update (most if not all tracks now) now gives better road feel through the new ffb so even cars without the physics tweak are improved ...''

The rest is for the physics guys to tell you.

If Andi or I tell you we have to wear Jay's pink shirt for a week.

To be honest the technical details don't matter, The games feels absolutely great with my new t300rs wheel ( t500 pedals ). I love it. keep it up !

i Still sort of have that feeling with the new physics tbh. Now ive played them a lot more, and comparing to the likes of gsc, which i think set the mark for ffb and handling (the veeis a great example of great physics at work imo). I think there needs to be improvement in road contact adn ffb under tyre scrub or traction loss. It all feels very linear with these aspects atm.

These are contructive criticism only.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 312 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years