new physics applied to how many cars?

Msportdan

@Simberia
The new physics look promising good job. But will this be applied to only the new masters pack or will you have all cars in rre with these new tyres build?

Dan

Hi Paul.

I don't know about earlier DTM experiences as the 2015 version is being fettled at the moment and the changes are extensive.

That said, it's been mentioned that the tyre enhancements/improvements from the ADAC experience will filter down to other classes and cars so it may be the case that improvements to the 2015 DTM experience may trickle down to earlier versions. It really is up to Sector 3's management :cool:

Cheers.

Thanks Travis, appreciate the reply... :thumbsup:

Like I said earlier, I actually really like the physic's already, so with these improvements mentioned by various people, I really am excited to see what has been created...
Honestly, Sector 3 just continue to exceed my (very high) expectations every single time.... if I lived near i'd buy them a beer!

Thanks buddy,

Paul

Here is a Tweet from JF about the same thing: https://mobile.twitter.com/chardon_jf/status/638815845481889792

"11.00pm and still hard at work with @BrunoSpengler and the guys to nail the #DTM 2015 physics for @raceroom"
CN2HnTjWwAA2iuz.jpg

i envy these guys getting paid working with race drivers and having a hell of fun while doing it... while im sitting here artworking tescos packaging!!!

one word jealous!

Same here. Although there are some similarities with my job, I also regularly have customers whinging and saying things like "I want my job printed now!" or "Why isn't it done yet?!? AARRGGHH!!" and everyone seems to think that because I use a computer to do my job that everything is really easy and it should only take a few clickity clicks of my mouse and everything will be done. :O_o: :laugh:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 354 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%