New Patch Speculation - We get there when we get there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't read anyhting like that, so I would assume that was just an assumption based on the constant minor updates after the MP release.

To me it seems like we are back on track as there were no Dev posts in a while really. Aris is probably busy with the DLC cars whilst the rest of the team keeps working on the missing features.

If something will get realeased today I recon it will be updates to MP like better collision detection and netcode optimizations.
I doubt that there will be more content until they are at a satisfactory result for the MP experience. just my 2 cents

We had an update a week ago....stands to reason that the next one will be next week.....please don't tell me you feel 'owed' an update because of the MP delay.

Moot point anyway, day is over, Stefano has stated on Twitter that he is taking the weekend off and creating a space sim in the next two days.

We had an update a week ago....stands to reason that the next one will be next week.....please don't tell me you feel 'owed' an update because of the MP delay.

Moot point anyway, day is over, Stefano has stated on Twitter that he is taking the weekend off and creating a space sim in the next two days.

Don't feel owed anything. I started a fun topic because people love to speculate about things. Didn't realize anyone was going to take it so personal honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 116 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 301 27.7%