New Overlay Relative and Race Stats

Misc New Overlay Relative and Race Stats 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
The relative overlay does not work for me. The best lap, time left, track temp... infos under the relative board does, as well as your race stats, but can't seem to have relatives to other cars in class, multiclass and blue flags showing up, even though I do more than 2 laps in practice, quali or race, with studio 397's GTE's, GT3's. I have 2 or 3 different relative overlays so yours isn't the issue, mostly something on my end, but it's specifically the relative overlays that don't work. Is there something you could suggest that might make those specific overlays work

hello chaps.
This widget seems is still being used. Do you have any feedback for improving it?
Sorry to reply so late, I'm using your widget but I changed some graphic things.. problem is on PitCount, it does not work well, and do some weird stuff like here, I'm at the start of the formation lap on the grid and some of the driver and me too, had already a pit

Sorry image is small, pitcount is the second column from the right, as you can see P2 and from P5 to P7 we already have one pit, the others have 0.
But I did not pit and none did because it's the start of ther race.

This could be a problem from Gary Swallow plugin, because I don't see anything wrong in your GetPitCount(pos) function.
I have the latest version of Gary Swallow Plugin the 6.6.3

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 387 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 262 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 183 7.7%
  • < 5 years