New mouse : impossible to "middle-click and drag"

Hello
I have a problem with my new mouse, a Logitech FX Revolution, impossible to configure the "middle-click and drag". It's possible to assign this fonction, but when I want to make the action in BTB (2D and 3D window), a closed lock appears on the cursor.
Anyone for an idea ?

Maybe try to configure it with the Logitech Setpoint application?

That's what I have done, with the Logitech Setpoint application, but the result is : a lock appears, replacing the cursor. And this very usefull fonction of BTB, middle-click and drag, in 2D and 3D views, doesn't work anymore. Maybe I have to try with other keys. And I'll check for "Uberoptions" otherwise I get back to my old little mouse...

I have a G5 and it works fine for me, with or without setpoint. Maybe it's a failed driver install? But who knows, weird stuff has been happening to logitech lately, it's all over the web. I have problems with my G25 not being recognised by the profiler and every now and then my mouse will just stop working. I think there is some sort of clash between logitech products and an XP windows update, but I cant pinpoint it, all I can put it down to is that. Even after a full reinstall of windows I get the same problems.

I've got it !!
I assign another key (not middle caster and "research key" on the top of the mouse) to "middle key". And it works. It's good because for me it's the must usefull action to "travel" in BTB windows, and because an expensive and powerfull mouse must do what a 5 dollars mouse can do ;-)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 212 14.4%