MGP19 New MotoGP 19 Update Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
MotoGP 19 Updated.jpg
MotoGP 19 received a new update across all platforms earlier this week.

The latest official videogame of the MotoGP bike racing category, MotoGP 19 has already proven itself to be one of the most refined entries into the series to date, adding more content, features and gameplay options than ever before.

As always with pretty much any new piece of software, let alone one that delves into the world of Neural AI for the very first time, a number of issues with the game have been highlighted by the community post release, something Milestone are looking to address with various game updates across all platform types.

In the latest new build, deployed to the game just yesterday, Milestone have once again looked to make some adjustments to the AI - arguably the biggest single change for the new title - working to further refine the way computer controlled riders interact with both the circuit and player.

Other headline items from the latest build include various performance improvements, especially on Xbox One and PS4, plus various other changes that can be seen in the update notes below.

MotoGP 19 Update Notes:
  • Added Performance/Quality Mode on PS4™Pro and Xbox One X
  • Performance improvement: up to 60 fps
  • Quick Modes – Added Carbon Livery Bikes in Time Attack and Online
  • Gameplay – Added Pit Boards for MotoGP™ class
  • Gameplay – Added 3D Semaphore Lights
  • Gameplay – Added 3D Marshal with a chequered flag at the end of the race
  • Editors – Improved management of offline user created content
  • AI – Improved AI on all categories

MotoGP 19 is available now on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

For the latest news and discussions about the most recent MotoGP game release, head on over to our MotoGP 19 sub forum and get yourself involved with the community today.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Hey gents, does this title feature the classic two-stroke bikes like the RS250 and RS500? They both were my favorites in the 2000's.

I am so torn between F1 2019 or this. I haven't played a Moto GP game since 2015. F1 I haven't played since 2016 and before that it was 2011.

Decisions, decisions..........:D

What the hell? The perfomance of the game is so shitty now! I play on Asus ROG with GTX970m and on full settings had stable 60fps even in the crowd, now with the same settings I barely reach 25fps!
Vsync is messed up, the image is all worse, Milestone TEST THE PATCH before relasing it... Jesus... they destroyed this game!
Now I will unistall it, get the CODEX version without this shitty patch and wait for a fix.

WTF!???

Last edited:
What the hell? The perfomance of the game is so shitty now! I play on Asus ROG with GTX970m and on full settings had stable 60fps even in the crowd, now with the same settings I barely reach 25fps!
Vsync is messed up, the image is all worse, Milestone TEST THE PATCH before relasing it... Jesus... they destroyed this game!
Now I will unistall it, get the CODEX version without this shitty patch and wait for a fix.
WTF!???
Nice moves. Promoting piracy on our beloved Racedepartment. :confused::rolleyes:
Brace to get away with just a warning. :sneaky:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 161 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing