New Mod Brake G25/G27. Coming Soon

Mod Brake G25/G27 (with pressure sensor).

81268686.jpg

96659432.jpg

77326200.jpg

6287_637896882891520_1760031929_n.jpg

• Spring (hardness adjustable. 30 kg max. of Hardness)
  • Shock Absorber (industrial hardware) (12 kg max. of Hardness)
  • Pressure Sensor : (installed in the hydraulic tank. Hardness Adjustable) Installed like a quick release with brake pedals cables.
Compatible with Leo Bodnar Cable and another boards.

REVIEW

After several days testing the G25/G27 Brake Mod, here our feelings.

-When I placed it and pressed with my foot,I said "Carlos, this is another world."

SETUP

It removes red brake pipe which carries the G25/G27 spring inside, and placed the damper / spring with holes compatible with G25/G27.

Disconnect the 3 wires of the potentiometer (it will be disabled), and connect them to wires of pressure sensor.

BLACK / BROWN = GROUND
RED / ORANGE = 5V
GREEN / WHITE = SIGNAL

G27 BRAKE BLACK WIRE - BLACK OR BROWN CONNECTOR PRESSURE SENSOR
G27 BRAKE RED WIRE - RED OR ORANGE CONNECTOR PRESSURE SENSOR
G27 BRAKE WHITE WIRE - GREEN OR WHITE CONNECTOR PRESSURE SENSOR

SETTINGS

-Adjust the spring tension to feel the inicial touch of brake. Harder or softer, if you want that the brake back off more slowly or faster.

-Adjust with 1 turn 360º of Allen screw of hydraulic tank to feel harder or softer the second part of way of brake. Min 0º. Max 360 º. And all intermediate positions.

FEELING

-The feeling is like a real brake. You feel the brake has an internal hydraulic circuit in and above all, that when you release the brake, it rises a little slower and very smooth, thanks to the damper that goes inside the spring.

With the allen screw (adjustment hydraulic tank), you adjust the feeling of the second part of the braking (which is exponential) .

-Leave it softer, so there is more travel in the pedal
-Let him harder, so that there is less travel in the pedal, and note the force much more

That means :

-You can put the brake pedal with 1 cm of way and you need to make more force to brake (only force, without the pedal moves)

-Or you adjust it to move the pedal aroudn 3.5 cm (the maximum allowed) and you feel the force at the end of de pedal.

-Or all the intermediate steps, more way, less way, braking too hard or less hard.

So you forget to block brakes in the simulator.

NOTES

-It is tested with the pedals connected directly to the wheel G25/G27, leo bodnar cable and similar mainboards/controllers. Goes perfectly in all simulators (iRacing, rfactor, AC, Nkpro, RBR, GTR2 ...)

-The pressure sensor has a resolution of 24 bits.

-It is recommended to connect the pedal to leo bodnar cable (10 bits equivalent to 1023 steps). Or the BU0836 who is 12 bits (4095 steps). Well, of course, if you have a controller with higher resolution, much better. Simply because more resolution, braking will work better in the simulator.

-In iRacing, it is important to change the BRAKE FORCE CURVE FACTOR Options / controls to 0 so that the braking is detected as sends the pressure sensor.

-Finally, remark that if someone (which I doubt) is accustomed to braking with potentiometers, just leaving the original connectors cable connected to the potentiometer G27 brake and you can adjust the hardness, travel and feeling the mod with the settings mentioned above.

(There will be avaliable the same brake mod but without pressure sensor, cheaper.)

------

I installed this mode today and I have to say that i like it! the material quality is very good and the installation is very easy!
For the calibration I have tighten the black screw to the max, then I loosened it, for my taste!
For now I'm using it without Leo-Bodnar cable that I should recieve this week and after 4-5 laps with rfactor 2 the sensation is very good!
After 2 year of APElettric load cell( great mode), finally I can feel the brake move like a real brake car and I can feel the progression of the brake pressure under my foot!
Actually, I already improved my lap times and with the upcoming Leo-Bodnar cabale and more practice and better calibration my feeling will improve a lot!
However, I would have preferred more hardness in the end of the brake travel and more hard spring !
My vote for now is 9/10 !
Ps: I have to say that the client service of this TSS team(Alfredo) is just fantastic and complete! every time I have contacted them, I have recieved a quick and
exhaustive answer!:)

Upvote 0
The next Mods (Starting from September), will have the next improvements :

-Pressure Sensor of 60 bars ( The above was 50 bars). It will have 7 kg more of hardness ( Total 42 kg) than the current ( 35 kg).

-It will take a nut to fix the screw adjustment sensor.

-It will be compatible with the PS3 and XBOX.

-2 versions = With 1 spring and with 2 springs (standard and another harder).

To make the pre-orders, click here :

http://www.totalspanishsimulator.com/wp/en/reservas/

Upvote 0
Hi mate
In the last 2 weeks I had trouble in braking with rfactor 2 and AC, I was thinking it was me, then I checked the brake and I noticed that there is a visible lose of oil from the brak!
The oil came out where there is the junction between the blake wire and the pressure sensor!
Now what can I do to repair this?

Upvote 0
Issue solved with the advanced maintenance manual.

Wadji, enjoy it again.;)

Yes, I confirm!;)
I must say that it was partly my fault because I have put the pressure sensor downwards while in the installation guide it was clearly pointed that it must be oriented upwards!
However, it is really very easy to risolve this issues and thanks to the perfect costumers service of the TSS team I was able to risolver this within 10-15min!
They sent to me the advantage mantaince guide and walaa!
Now it works perfectly and I can say that this TSS brake mod is the best brake mod in the market and it worth every penny and I'm saying it, because I had them all from APeletttric load cell, Perfect pedals...
If you have some little issues with it, all you have to do is to contact them via email and they will help you!:):)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing