Skins New Mercedes Silver Arrow - Remake [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

EDIT: This is the one made by @GENESIS. I'm not harsh to you, but you stole his work.

I will say this, even though we prefer credits to be posted (when required), I will quote GENESIS himself in this case .....

Unlike others here we take the attitude that although we edit the files, we do not own them...users can download from our site and host it here if they like...we do not even care too much about credit..if you would like to say you did one of our edits then go ahead....the internet was designed for sharing....thoughts, ideas, files and smiles...

People please use my F1 MODELS if you design cars in anyway you wish. I don't need a credits not i care (i'm not that shy) just use and make new formulas for everyone here. Have fun :)

Remakes ok
GENESIS doesn't seem to care, they are his own words .......... that's all I am saying.

Pamela doesn't care either :D

Even if someone doesn't care, but you know if you have used another person's mod as a base, so what's so hard about adding a little credit?

You know, "Thanks to @GENESIS for the base skin" or something like that .... It would stop so MANY arguments in this forum, if modders just did that.

I am not going to force anything to happen in this particular thread, because of Genesis's own words. I saw an argument developing, and want to stop it. In this case Genesis's words should stop it. So I'm out of here ....... :)

Last edited:
Can you add some pictures?
Says more than a description ;)
images her,mega host:

F1_2014.exe_DX11_20141228_203335.jpg

F1_2014.exe_DX11_20141228_204047.jpg

F1_2014.exe_DX11_20141228_203423.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 161052

People please use my F1 MODELS if you design cars in anyway you wish. I don't need a credits not i care (i'm not that shy) just use and make new formulas for everyone here. Have fun :)
So you don't care when people use your work without permission?

• Deleted member 161052

< EDIT: sniper420's UNFORTUNATELY on my ignore list :thumbsdown:, not good IMO >

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 161052

I can see that the skin is the same one, but it's darkened on your version

GENESIS' work
Mercedes W05 (2).jpg

Your work
Mercedes W05 (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing